We have had the pleasure, and mental stimulation, of working for a wide range of different businesses with API requirements of different sizes and shapes. While there are some popular systems listed in our API Integrations section that we can integrate with some other API projects we have been involved with, often doing bespoke API development work, include:
- integrations between a major health and supplement wholesaler’s backend systems and their Magento ecommerce system.
- API integration between a bespoke order management system and Royal Mail’s 2D barcoding system.
- Integration of candidate’s detail to various niche job sites and recruitment portals.
- Zoopla and Rightmove integrations with gov.uk’s Valuation Office Agency for checking Council Tax Bands.
- feeds and APIs from a range of different betting companies used for an intelligent automated betting robot.
- various systems using Google Maps API and Bing Maps API for delivery companies and haulage companies etc e.g. route optimisation; bulk business mileage claims calculations; quote calculators etc.
- postal address lookups from postcodes.
- various integrations using Facebook API.
- developing an integrated data service for property information provider e.g. conveyancing that used APIs to collate various information regarding Land Registry Search, Coal Mining search, Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) etc.
- Credit ratings of individuals and businesses (e.g. via Experian etc) integrated into third party systems.
- integration of Network Rail and all Rail Company data sources, APIs and databases re live train times and train delays for a late train reclaim service.
- integration of a niche accounts package with HMRC’s MTD service (Making Tax Digital).
- building a powerful search and price comparison tool using eBay API and Amazon API to ensure users get the best deals.
- appointment booking services using calendar APIs for various businesses and high street chains including opticians etc.
- solar panel project viability calculation tool using weather / sunlight APIs combined with latitude / location data.
- integration of safety apps with various call centre systems’ APIs
- integration of push messaging and video conferencing APIs in apps for Android and iOS
- PayPal and other payment gateway service APIs integrated into various web and app solutions
- AML (anti money laundering) API checks integrated into online tools
- a whole heap of ‘internal’ integrations within companies to help them pull their data together and often to make use of data that would otherwise be trapped in a legacy system.
Contact API guy, I’m pretty sure we can help you.